- Suitable for 1.8 - 29.5kg
- 25% more legroom* in rear-facing mode and extended calf support in forward-facing mode
- 9-position ReclineSure®leveling system
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- LockSure® seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard® side-impact protection
- Dual-density foam padding
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Removable, full-body newborn positioner
- Zip-and-wash seat pad and breathable 3D AirMesh backrest
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
- No-rethread harness w/ one-pull tightener
- ComfortFlex® waist belt
- Suitable from birth up to 36 kg
- Rear facing up to 18 kg
- Forward facing from 18 up to 36 kg
- 360° Rotating base
- Durable shell with side wings
- Additional Side Safety System
- 3 recline positions
- Soft padded interior
- Simultaneously adjustable headrest and 5-point harness
- Includes removable mini reducer
- Compatible with vehicle belt for Group 2/3 staging
- Belt positioner ensures abdominals protection
- Securely installation with Isofix and top tether strap or 3-point vehicle belt
- Red belt guides ensures correct setting
- Removable and washable fabric cover
An easy rider in the trillo™ family with added plushness and protection. Ready to ride from 15-36kg.
- Group 2/3 car seat
- Suitable forward facing from 15-36kg
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels add extra layers of side protection
- One-hand, 7 position height adjustable headrest accommodates children of all sizes
- Breatheable fabrics
- Removable, machine washable covers
- Memory foam cushion provides added comfort and security
- Padded arm rests
- 2 tuckaway cupholders hold little one's essentials
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- ISOSAFE connectors lock the seat securely into place
- hifold is the world's most adjustable booster. It's unique "multi-fit" technology can be adjusted to 243 individual settings. Suitable for children weighing 33-100 lbs. and 36″ to 59″ tall.
- hifold can be adjusted separately in 4 areas (the seat, body, head width, and height). hifold grows with the child and ensures optimal seatbelt fit and comfort.
- hifold is the world's most portable highback booster. Its advanced "multi-fold" system quickly folds down to a compact and convenient size for storage.
- Its lightweight design and convenient carry strap make hifold great for taking on vacation, moving from car to car or for carpooling and taxis.
- Available in two colors - slate grey and racing red, hifold meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 and is regulated for global use almost everywhere around the world.