|Brand||Japan Morinage 森永製菓|
Manufacturer: Morinaga & Co. Ltd
Origin: Product of Japan
Net Weight: 600g (4pkt x 150g)
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Glucose, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Protein, Powdered Oil, Salt, Syrup, Baking Powder, Emulsifier (Soy Origin), Flavor, Sodium Caseinate (Milk Origin), Coloring (Vitamin B2).
Expiry Date: April 2022
Japanese pancakes or hotcakes are always fluffy and moist.
This pancake mix is conveniently packed in 4 small bags (150g each).
It let you make delicious and fluffy pancke easily. Just add egg, milk or water will do.
1. Put the egg and milk in a bowl and mix well. Egg and milk are mixed first!
2. Then add the flour mix and mix gently!
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat and allow it to cool a little.
4. Bring the pan to a low heat and pour the dough one piece at a time from a higher position.
5. Cook 3 minutes on low heat. As soon as bubbles come out, turn the pancake over.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes on low heat, and it's ready to serve.