- hifold is the world's most adjustable booster. It's unique "multi-fit" technology can be adjusted to 243 individual settings. Suitable for children weighing 33-100 lbs. and 36″ to 59″ tall.
- hifold can be adjusted separately in 4 areas (the seat, body, head width, and height). hifold grows with the child and ensures optimal seatbelt fit and comfort.
- hifold is the world's most portable highback booster. Its advanced "multi-fold" system quickly folds down to a compact and convenient size for storage.
- Its lightweight design and convenient carry strap make hifold great for taking on vacation, moving from car to car or for carpooling and taxis.
- Available in two colors - slate grey and racing red, hifold meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 and is regulated for global use almost everywhere around the world.
The world's most adjustable highback booster seat. The unique "Multi-Fit™" technology has 243 individual settings to keep your child safe & comfortable.
Compact safety for every adventure
- hifold is adjustable, safe and comfortable
- 243 individual settings Meets or exceeds NHTSA FMVSS 213
- For children weighing 33-100 lbs, 36”-59”
hifold features the unique “Multi-Fit™” technology. hifold is the only booster seat that can be adjusted separately in 4 areas including, the seat width (3 settings), the body width (3 settings), the head width (3 settings) and the height (9 settings).
This means that hifold not only grows with the child but also ensures optimal seatbelt fit and comfort, no matter the size or shape of the child
The advanced “MultiFold™ “ system. quickly folds down into a compact and convenient size making it ideal for storage.
hifold comes with a convenient carry strap which ensures ease of portability whether for taking on vacation, moving from car to car or for carpooling and taxis.
hifold is regulated for global use.
The 6 advanced impact-protection zones and 4 layer design ensure optimum comfort and protection. hifold uses advanced lightweight materials including a polyproylene shell, EPE, a PU foam and fabric layer.