2 or more RM168.00
- A new way to pack lunch
- Easy peasy
- Your love tucked inside OmieBox
OmieBox Hot & Cold Insulated Bento Box is an insulated bento box that stores hot and cold food in one box. It has 2 temperature zones so entrées keep warm while veggies and fruits stay cool! Kids get one-third of their daily calories from lunch so make those calories count. OmieBox helps you pack nutritious lunches so you don’t get stuck in a processed food rut. OmieBox makes lunches irresistible!
- Separate Temperature Zones - OmieBox uses two types of insulation so lunch is always served at the perfect temperature
- Powerful Insulation - Every bowl inside OmieBox is made of 2 layers of food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulated to deliver the most powerful insulation.
- vacuum insulated bowl is wide and shallow, so kids can easily scoop food out.
- BPA-free, phthalate free and complies with all FDA and CPSIA requirements
Recommended for ages 3+ years.
Use and Care Instructions
To use the Vacuum Insulated Container with OmieBox:
- To begin, tighten the securing insert around the vacuum insulated container by turning it in a clockwise direction.
- For best results, fill the vacuum insulated container with hot or cold water before use. Let stand with the lid off for 5-10 minutes and then empty. We recommend you do this step before putting the vacuum insulated container and its securing insert inside OmieBox, as it will be easier to pour out the hot/cold water. Use extreme caution when using hot water.
- Make sure the rounded corner of the securing insert is aligned with the large rounded corner of the OmieBox (see Fig. 1).
- Push the assembly all the way down so the bottom of the vacuum insulated container touches the bottom of the OmieBox.
- Do not fill above the inner ridge of the vacuum insulated container; overfilling can cause leakage.
- To seal, place the vacuum insulated container lid on top of the vacuum insulated container / securing insert assembly. Turn the lid in a clockwise direction to tighten. Do not over tighten.
- Make sure the vacuum insulated container lid is securely tightened and the opening lever folded down before closing the OmieBox lid.
- To take off the vacuum insulated container lid, flip up the opening lever and twist in a counter-clockwise direction.
To remove the Vacuum Insulated Container from OmieBox
- First make sure the vacuum insulated container lid is firmly screwed into the vacuum insulated container / securing insert assembly.
- Flip up the opening lever. Holding OmieBox down with your free hand, pull straight up on the opening lever to remove the vacuum insulated container / securing insert assembly.
To use the Lid Seal:
- To get the best seal, push down on the sides of the OmieBox lid with the palm of your hand after you secure the latch.
- The lid seal is removable for cleaning. Use warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- To replace the lid seal: align the lid seal with the OmieBox and push down until the ledge is flush with the perimeter of the lid (see Fig. 2).
- Make sure the lid seal folds over the inner walls of the lid (see Fig. 3).
- The square compartment is not leak-proof. Please use vacuum insulated container if you would like to store wet foods in the square compartment.
To use OMIEBOX
- The divider can be used in both the long and short compartments. When placing the divider inside OmieBox, make sure the straight edge of the divider is aligned with the straight edge of the compartment (see Fig. 4). The divider should only be used to partition foods. Sub-compartments created by the divider are not leak-proof.
- Do not overfill OmieBox. Leave enough room to close lid.
- After closing lid, push down on the latch so that it locks securely into place.
- Clean OmieBox before first use and after every use.
- For retaining maximum vacuum insulation results, we recommend hand washing the vacuum insulated container.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, scrubbers, bleach, or cleaners containing chlorine on any part of the product.
- OmieBox is top rack dishwasher safe but we recommend hand washing or removing before the heat dry cycle.
- OmieBox has a hinged lid which is not removable.
- DO NOT use OmieBox or any of its components in the microwave, on stove top, in any type of oven or on any heat source.
- DO NOT place OmieBox or any of its components in the freezer.
- OmieBox and its components are intended for children over 3 years of age. Use only with adult supervision.
- Use extreme caution when OmieBox or its components contain hot foods or liquids. Hot foods and liquids can scald user.
- Always test food temperature first before feeding child.
- Do not keep perishable foods in OmieBox or its components for prolonged periods. Follow safe food storage guidelines.
- OmieBox can hold wet foods but not liquids. Do not pack soups, drinks, or watery sauces in the side compartments. Please remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, apple sauce and yogurts. Liquids should be packed in the vacuum insulated container ONLY.
How does OmieBox insulate hot/cold food?
OmieBox is made of two layers of plastic with an air pocket in between so it keeps food in the side compartments cool and fresh.
Is OmieBox BPA‐Free?
Absolutely! OmieBox is BPA‐free, Phthalates‐free. It is also CPSIA and FDA compliant.
What is OmieBox made of?
OmieBox is made of ABS, PP, silicon, and 18/8 food grade stainless steel.
Is OmieBox microwavable?
No. OmieBox is not microwavable.
How much does OmieBox weigh?
OmieBox weighs 1.9 lbs with the vacuum insulated container, and 1.2 lbs without.
How much food does the Vacuum Insulated Container hold?
Is OmieBox leak‐proof?
Yes. OmieBox is leak‐proof on the outside and also in between compartments.
Is the square compartment leak‐proof?
No. The square compartment is only leak‐proof when you use the insulated bowl and lid. The square compartment is only intended for sandwiches and other dry foods.
Can I pack liquids in the long and short compartments?
No. OmieBox can hold wet foods but not liquids. Do not pack soups, drinks, or watery sauces in the side compartments. Please remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, apple sauce, and yogurts before placing them in the side compartments.
Where can I pack liquids?
You should pack liquids in the vacuum insulated bowl.
How do I clean the sealing gasket?
Remove the sealing gasket and clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Are extra compartments created by the divider leak‐proof?
No. The divider is only meant to partition food, not create additional leak‐proof compartments.
Is OmieBox’s lid removable?
No. It’s affixed to the bottom tray with 2 pins, so attempting to remove the lid will result in breakage.
Is OmieBox dishwasher safe?
Yes, OmieBox is top rack dishwasher safe but we recommend removing it before the heat dry cycle.
Can I get replacement parts?
Absolutely! You can find replacement parts on our Buy page.
Where is OmieBox manufactured?
OmieBox is manufactured in China.
What kind of water bottles fits in OmieBox?
The long compartment measures 6.8" (long) x 2.1" (wide) x 2.2" (deep) so we recommend a soft collapsible water bottle.
What kind of insulated soft bag fits OmieBox?
OmieBox measures 7.2" x 7.2" x 3.0" and fits most soft lunch bags.
Why isn't my thermos keeping food hot?
To ensure that your thermos is properly sealed for maximum heat retention make sure to pull the entire thermos out of your OmieBox, hold the stainless steel container thermos in one hand and the vacuum lid in another. and Screw the lid on tightly, making sure that the securing insert (the square piece) does not become loose as you tighten the lid as tight as possible. Then re-insert the thermos back into the square compartment.
How do I install the lid seal on my OmieBox?
Align the seal with the slots in the top lid and press down. Make sure to press the seal all the way down.
1 x OmieBox Hot & Cold Insulated Bento Box